About Us

My photo
SPRINGFIELD, DENVER, IL, CO, United States
DJ Killa P would like to welcome you to my blog! Here you will be able to get free Mixtape downloads and link to our radio and my up and coming shows, also make sure you check out our you tube link that is provided on the page.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

BOOTY OF THE DAY: Veatrice




Name: Veatrice
Age: 23
Nationality: Bohemian and African American.
Place of Birth: Oregon
Where do you rep? The City of Roses
Height: 5′9″
Weight: 155

Website: www.ThaVspot.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/veatrice
Myspace: www.myspace.com/veatrice

Profession: Account manager for corporate clients, with sales revenue
exceeding 250 million annually…
Relationship Status: Taken…
Measurements: 36DD-27-45

Favorite Sport: I’m a sports fanatic, but my favorite would be
basketball. The NBA playoffs are right around the corner!

Favorite Movie: I can’t name just one…
Favorite Artist: I can’t name just one…
Favorite Food: Seafood

Astrological Sign: Gemini

What body part of yours attracts the most attention? My lips…soft and
kissable…but others may beg to differ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ Killa P Thirsty 4 RnB Vol 2

Survival of the Illest Pt. 4: The Takeover(Hosted by Sha Stimuli)