About Us

My photo
SPRINGFIELD, DENVER, IL, CO, United States
DJ Killa P would like to welcome you to my blog! Here you will be able to get free Mixtape downloads and link to our radio and my up and coming shows, also make sure you check out our you tube link that is provided on the page.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Jay-Z Talks Lebron Coming To New York


One of the top stories in sports right now is where NBA super-star Lebron James will end up as his contract is now over and he is a free-agent. LeBron's close friend, a guy that goes by the name Jay-Z, recently was asked about the situation and where he thinks LeBron might end up. "That’s his (Lebron James) decision," the hip-hop mogul (who happens to own a piece of the New Jersey Nets NBA team) told Rolling Stone Magazine. "We’re friends – we’ve still gotta hang out! I don’t want to convince somebody to do something, then have to see him and say, ‘Uh, yeah, we’re 4-30 …sorry.’"

Jigga continued by saying he would leave it up to the Nets owner, the deep-pocketed Russian Mikhail Prokhorov, to sign Lebron James. "I’d been staying there (Four Seasons) for 10 years, and I always thought I was at the top level,” Jay-Z said. “But when I met Prokhorov, they took me up to this extra, extra room that I had never even heard of before.”Now there’s something else to shoot for. There’s always an extra level you don’t know about.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ Killa P Thirsty 4 RnB Vol 2

Survival of the Illest Pt. 4: The Takeover(Hosted by Sha Stimuli)